Home Owners/Home Buyers, if you need a HOME INSPECTION and are only comparing residential inspection prices, you may be stepping over dollars to save dimes. The difference in price between a visual home inspection and an Infrared Thermal image inspection, could cost you thousands in undetected moisure issues that were not visible to the naked eye. Why risk buying a home with undetected moisture problems? Moisture can be the root cause for structural degradation, mold, poor indoor air quality and increased utility costs.
FOR A QUOTE ON A UTAH HOME INSPECTION OR UTAH COMMERCIAL INSPECTION< GO DIRECTLY TO THE QUOTE REQUEST PAGE.
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, you’ll want to hire an InterNACHI-Certified Professional Home Inspector. As a member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, I represent the best-trained and most highly qualified home inspectors in the business.
Here’s what you get when you hire me:
- I follow the inspection industry’s most comprehensive Standards of Practice;
- I abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts my duty to my clients first;
- I’m required to continually update my skills, training and education by taking the industry’s most rigorous Continuing Education, created especially for home inspectors by top experts, and accredited by nearly 1,000 state and regulatory agencies across North America;
- I use the latest in home inspection tools, technology and reporting software; and
- I offer specialized and ancillary services, in addition to standard, full home inspections, so that I can meet your specific home inspection needs – just ask!
Your home is probably the greatest purchase you will ever make. As a- Certified Professional Home Inspector, I urge you to protect your investment and protect your family by hiring me. I’m proud to bring my expertise to each home inspection I perform, and I will do my best job for you.
Contact me now to schedule your Utah home inspection in Nephi, Santaquin, Payson, Salem, Elk Ridge, Woodland Hills, Genola, Spanish Fork, Springville, Provo, Orem, Lindon, Pleasant Grove, Lehi, American Fork, Cedar Hills, Saratoga Springs, Eagle Mountain, Herriman, Highland, Alpine, Draper, Bluffdale, Riverton, West Jordan, South Jordan, Sandy, Salt Lake City, North Salt Lake, Bountiful, Tooele, Heber and Park City.
Hire Utah’s Best Home Inspector, IXL Infrared Management